#1 Brand In Vehicle Dependability Study
Kia ranks highest among mass market brands in long-term reliability according to J.D. Power. 1
Industry Leading Warranty
No matter what the road throws at you, you can drive with confidence backed by Kia's 10-year / 100,000-mile warranty, which includes the EV6's battery. 2
GUINNESS WORLD RECORDSTM
EV6 earns a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD TM title for the shortest charging time to cross the US in an EV. 3
COLD WEATHER READY
Power for every climate.
Having been tested in some of the coldest climates on the planet, the EV6 is built to handle the elements. No matter the weather, the EV6 can help keep you comfortable and in control with these available features:
- A Heat Pump, which helps preserve the all-electric range in cold weather driving conditions.
- Heated Front and Rear Seats to keep you and your passengers comfortable.
- Heated Steering Wheel to warm your hands on cold days.
- Dual Motor e-All Wheel Drive.
- Remote start with cabin preconditioning.
BATTERY AND CHARGING NETWORK
more driving, less charging.
Style without compromise.
The all-new EV6 Wind was designed for those who won't settle for less. With a sleek design and a luxurious interior, the EV6 Wind offers a premium experience with these available features:
- EPA Estimated 310-Mile RWD All-Electric Range1
- Ultra-fast charging capability2
- 23 Standard and Advanced Driver's Assistance Technologies3
- 19-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Dual Panoramic Displays with Navigation4
- 14-Speaker Meridian Premium Audio System
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Smart Power Tailgate
- Cold Weather Range Preserving Heat Pump (AWD Only)
- Onboard Power Generator